Wednesday, October 19, 2011

reflection attitudes in technology

In my criterion F I rate myself a 5

1. In this I rate myself a 5 because in my Design Cycle I worked with Eva because she helped me a lot when doing the design cycle. I didn't really work independently, she helped that's why I rate myself a 5.
2. when doing my work i tried my best and tried to teach 6th graders how to understand the design cycle throughly and so they can teach other kids to.
3. I had a lot of time to finish my design cycle project but i didn't do the best of it and i got some help that is another reason of why i grade myself a 5 on my design cycle project.
4. I was excited on doing my arcade game because it was the first time doing a game and teaching other on the computer, and making the best of it. when doing the design cycle i tried my best to make it successful i was happy after completing my project and knowing it was correct.
5. I was really motivated when doing this project because like i said it was my first time doing this and i was successful in the end and now i can actually teach the 6th graders the design cycle.
6. I am confident in my work because i had help and others played it and thought it was hard so that makes my game successful and being able for others to learn it too.
7. The deadline was really hard for me because it was very early to finish my design cycle project but in the end i finished it and it was really successful.
8. i followed all of my procedures and did the project correctly with the help of others and Mrs.Hinojosa in the end my project was a success.
9. I followed all of the rules she told me even though it was a long process but the game  will be fun and easy to learn for the 6th graders my project was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment