Friday, October 21, 2011

plan REFLECTION

In my plan part of my of the design cycle I still will need to take about 238 minutes or about four hours to to make all of my project on time and turn it in on the dy its supossed to be dine witch is by october,11,2001. The following information on the bottom will show the time i took on every part of the design cycle.

day one 60 mins; choose a design and sketch it on a paper, and answer the create and answer the questions.

day two 60 mins; begin to create my arcade game

day three 40 mins; finish the arcade game

day four 20 mins; get some 6th graders and test them to see if your project helpedthem learn the design cycle.

day five 60 mins; evaluate the product based on what the kids told me they found out about the design cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment